Add heat to a boring routine.
8 oz / 236 ml
Chasing trends is an index of fashion, but respecting style is the mark of distinction. Re-create the classic barbershop experience with Hot Towel Pre-Shave Treatment: a unique, water-activated heating agent that produces the definitively clean, consummate shave in a modern context.
Wet face with warm water. Dispense Hot Towel onto finger tips & gently massage in circular motion into bearded area. Hot Towel will heat up for several seconds. Then add Hydroplane Shave Cream directly on top of Hot Towel. Continually remoisten formula with warm water while shaving.
NOTE: Hot Towel MUST be used with Hydroplane Shave Cream or Whipped Cream Traditional Shave Lather. Hot Towel is best for customers with LESS SENSITIVE SKIN.
PEG-8, Zeolite, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Silica Silylate, C13-14Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Iron Oxides
- Zeolite: Water-activated heating agent. Softens beard for smooth shaving.
- Kaolin: Clay-like material. Helps retain moisture and removes impurities from skin.
- Bisabolol: Chamomile Extract. Soothes skin.
- Natural Fruit Oils: Condition and moisturize skin and beard.
- Great for women who get chill bumps while shaving their legs in the shower
- Hot Towel SHOULD NOT be used with an electric wet shaver
- NOTE: Hot Towel is an excellent skin and beard conditioner, softening the beard, making shaving easier and more comfortable. Hot Towel works best with thick beards/tougher skin.
• Softens and conditions your beard for an easier shave
• Adds heat and variety to a boring old routine
• For once, listen to your dad when he tells you how something should be done
• Cult Product
"I remember when my biochemist first approached me about this product. He wanted to create a different type of pre-shave from the standard oils. He thought it would be great to recreate the hot towel compress experience from the old school barbershops. About a year ago we slightly tweaked the formula so that the heating sensation could be a little stronger and last a couple of seconds longer. I like using Hot Towel every other time I shave. The heating sensation is great and it softens and conditions my beard over time. Hot Towel is best for people who have thick beards and tough skin. I don't recommend it for people with very sensitive skin, eczema and/or rosacea. For these customers please stick to Hydroplane and/or Whipped Cream."
-Pat Parsi, Founder, Billy Jealousy