PEG-8, Zeolite, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Silica Silylate, C13-14Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Iron Oxides
- Zeolite: Water-activated heating agent. Softens beard for smooth shaving.
- Kaolin: Clay-like material. Helps retain moisture and removes impurities from skin.
- Bisabolol: Chamomile Extract. Soothes skin.
- Natural Fruit Oils: Condition and moisturize skin and beard.
- Great for women who get chill bumps while shaving their legs in the shower
- Hot Towel SHOULD NOT be used with an electric wet shaver
- NOTE: Hot Towel is an excellent skin and beard conditioner, softening the beard, making shaving easier and more comfortable. Hot Towel works best with thick beards/tougher skin.
• Softens and conditions your beard for an easier shave
• Adds heat and variety to a boring old routine
• For once, listen to your dad when he tells you how something should be done
• Cult Product
"I remember when my biochemist first approached me about this product. He wanted to create a different type of pre-shave from the standard oils. He thought it would be great to recreate the hot towel compress experience from the old school barbershops. About a year ago we slightly tweaked the formula so that the heating sensation could be a little stronger and last a couple of seconds longer. I like using Hot Towel every other time I shave. The heating sensation is great and it softens and conditions my beard over time. Hot Towel is best for people who have thick beards and tough skin. I don't recommend it for people with very sensitive skin, eczema and/or rosacea. For these customers please stick to Hydroplane and/or Whipped Cream."
-Pat Parsi, Founder, Billy Jealousy